Mom's Famous Sayings - Complete the Sentence

I did this complete the sentence "quiz" last mother's day and everyone had a lot of fun.  Feel free to copy and paste and make your own version for mother's day.  
(A. Sarnoff)
  1. If you don't stop, your face will _________. 
  2. I only have two ______________!
  3. Let me ______________ it and make it better.
  4. Go ask your _______________.
  5. Because I ______________.
  6. Because I'm your ______________.
  7. Get your hair out of your ____________.
  8. Eat it, it's ______________________.
  9. Don't put that in your ______________; you don't know where it's been!
  10. I don't care who _______________.
  11. If all your friends _________________, would you do it, too?
  12. You call that _____________?
  13. Clean your plate, there are ______________________.
  14. ______________ doesn't grow on trees.
  15. Don't ever forget that _________________________.
  16. You'll always be my _____________________.
www.keeping-house.blogspot.com

Possible answers (if giving away prizes YOU need to determine which answer you will accept as correct; sayings vary in different parts of the country/world)   
Mother is MY
pin-up girl!
(A. Sarnoff)
  1. Freeze or stay that way
  2. Hands
  3. Kiss
  4. Father
  5. I said so
  6. Mother
  7. Mouth or face
  8. Good for you
  9. Mouth
  10. Started it or said so or is going or they are
  11. Jumped off a cliff 
  12. Music or clean
  13. Starving children
  14. Money
  15. I Love You
  16. Baby / Boy / Girl / little angel
Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Honest Review of The Clutter Connection

From Christmas Chaos to Christmas CALM

The Secrets of Fascinating Womanhood Book Synopsis