Mother is My Favorite Pin-Up Girl!

Children think their mothers are beautiful!

We are so very beautiful to them, no matter if we have make-up on, are overweight, or are wearing old pajamas with holes in them.

They say the sweetest things about how we look that are highly exaggerated.   Write them down!  I keep a small book in the kitchen of all the funny and sweet things my son has said over the years, and funny events, comics, etc.  (I began with scraps of paper I threw in a box.)  How we giggle when we go through it!

He just told me I didn't look any different with make-up on, so why do I wear it?  "It's the same old, adorable, beautiful face!"  Ha, ha!

When I saw this boy's pin-up, I realized that is truly how our children see us - we are the most beautiful gal in the room.

both ads by A. Sarnoff
Happy Mother's Day!  You are blessed!
 “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” -C. S. Lewis


“Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.” -Swedish Proverb

“There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.” -Nelson Mandela

“Every kid is one caring adult away from being a success story.” -Josh Shipp

“Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” -Neil Postman

 “Your greatest contribution to the kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise.” -Andy Stanley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Honest Review of The Clutter Connection

From Christmas Chaos to Christmas CALM

The Secrets of Fascinating Womanhood Book Synopsis